Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Updates and stuff

Say what?  My last post was in June?  It must seem like I've been in hiding or something!  Don't worry, I've just been diligently working on Book 2 in the Unforgiven series.  What's it called?  I dunno.  Sadly, it is still untitled at this point in time.  I'm thinking about starting a contest where people can give me their input for a title so keep an eye out for that in the near future.
 
What else is new?  Well, I submitted the manuscript for Fire Burns to my very first Publisher!  Keeping my fingers crossed that it goes well.  Also, I'm getting ready to start another giveaway for a signed copy of the book as well as some potential other goodies from a book fair coming up this weekend.  You can get excited about winning signed copies of books from Alyson Noel, Gena Showalter and Rachel Caine.  If you don't know who they are then you should probably get to reading.  Fantastic authors!
 
That's pretty much it for now.  I promise to post more frequently and keep everyone updated.  Thanks again to all of my fans and those of you who believe in the magic of indie authors like myself.  You rock!

0 comments:

Post a Comment