Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

And so it begins....

Last week I published my very first book and officially became an author.  Squee!!!!  I've been working on this pretty little number for around 6 years now.  Why so long?  There are plenty of reasons.  I couldn't find someone to edit it or read it for continuity, then I had to get the cover made, research how to self-publish/promote and then of course I had two kids along the way, so finding time was almost non-existent.  Now that I've published my first one, I'm completely addicted!  I've already started working feverishly on the second book and I hope to have that done within the next couple months. 

Thank you to everyone who has supported me in this crazy adventure!  You are loved more than you know.  I will try to post updates as often as I can so check back soon.  If I'm not updating here, check out my facebook page...www.facebook.com/tristadaybooks

0 comments:

Post a Comment